Have a Great Day Card
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - From My Heart
Other Supplies: Assorted Patterned Paper, Ivory Card, Brayer, Distress Ink Applicator, Foam Pads, Grey Distress Ink, Ink Pad, Sentiment Stamp, Twine, White Chalky Paint (or Gesso)
- Cut a rectangle of mustard patterned paper the same width as your patterned base card and distress the top and base using the blade of your scissors.
- Cut a smaller rectangle of wood patterned paper the same width as your patterned base card and use a craft knife on the top and base to give the impression of separate planks before inking the edges to add a little contrast.
- Mount the two rectangles together and wrap a length of string three times around the centre.
- Stamp your chosen sentiment onto graph patterned card and trim to size before inking the edges and mounting beneath the string. Mount the assembled rectangle onto your base card.
- Die-cut the heart motif from ivory card and roll out a little white chalky paint or gesso using a brayer.
- Apply the paint to the die-cut using the brayer and allow to dry before mounting onto the card using adhesive foam pads.
- Attach a length of string tied into a bow to the centre of the heart.