Happy Birthday Card #6
Over the past 10 years, Lori has designed for many prominent companies in the crafting industry. She currently licenses paper designs and fabric, as well as digital cutting files and scrapbooking files. Sizzix proudly welcomes Lori as a licensed designer for its new assortment of designs to enhance cardmaking, scrapbooking, home décor and other handmade crafts. With many practical and dimensional base dies, the collection offers unlimited embellishing possibilities with paper, fabric or other material.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Royal Paradise
Other Supplies: Plain Card, Patterned Paper, Adhesive Foam Pads, Distress Ink Applicator, Grey & Black Distress Ink, Self-adhesive Pearl Gems, Sentiment Stamp
- Cut the two rectangles of patterned card and mount onto the base card before adding your chosen stamped sentiment.
- Die-cut the doily and a patterned circle to mat into its centre and mount both onto the base card using adhesive foam pads.
- Take a strip of grey card which is just a little larger than the bird die and apply grey distress ink blending from the bottom upwards. Use black Distress ink near the very base.
- Die-cut the bird from the inked card and decorate with assorted pearl gems before mounting onto the base card using adhesive foam pads.