Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Rest assured, this cushion will bring a smile to everyone who sees it! Use dreamy Sizzix dies to make it even more distinctive.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Accessory - Precision Base Plate for Intricate Thinlits Dies
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Loyal Cherish
Other Supplies: Cushion Cover, Cushion Pad, Assorted Fabrics, Assorted Pearl and Diamante Embellishments, Fusible Web, Hot-glue Gun, Iron, Needle, Thread
- Attach fusible web to the back of the blue fabric with an iron. Die-cut Loyal Cherish swirls from the adhesive-backed fabric using the Precision Base Plate.
- Die-cut the three sizes of petals in various fabric colours together with a couple of strips of the flower stamen centres.
- Use a needle and thread to gather each petal at the base to add dimension and build the flowers in an assortment of sizes and colours.
- Decorate two of the flowers using the die-cut stamen, create by rolling around the tips of a pair of tweezers and secure with a hot glue gun.
- Mount the stamen, diamante or pearl embellishments into the centre of each bloom and place them onto the cushion cover together with the blue swirls until you achieve a pleasing composition.
- Carefully remove the flowers and iron the swirls into position before attaching the individual blooms using a needle and thread.