Echo Park Paper Co.
Taking their name from the location of the early Hollywood studios, the Echo Park Paper Company offers a unique, timeless approach to style, form and format. Their paper lines depict a wide range of bright and playful to images with subtle sophistication. Through an exciting partnership, Sizzix transforms some of Echo Park's most popular designs into a dazzling dies.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Set 7 Dies - Serif Essentials
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Tags #4
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Shipmates
Other Supplies: Plain Canvas Bag, Assorted Card, Blue and White Fabric Paint, Craft Knife, Dot Fade Stencil by Stampers Anonymous, Foam Dauber, Grey Eyelets, Repositionable Spray Adhesive, Screw Head Brads
- Take a large piece of paper and use a dinner plate to create a stencil. Draw around the plate before cutting out and discarding the centre.
- Die-cut the letters to form the word ‘AHOY’ from thin paper and attach to the bag with a repositionable spray adhesive before attaching the circle template.
- Apply the paint using a foam dauber and allow to dry.
- To create the dotted pattern, apply white fabric paint with a foam dauber through the Dot Fade stencil and remove both the paper letters and the circle stencil.
- With a sharp craft knife make small incisions around the edge of the circle at regular intervals and insert the screw head brads.
- Die-cut the boat from dark blue, mustard and white card. Trim away the hull and flag from the blue boat and the sail from the white boat before attaching both onto the mustard boat.
- Die-cut a white and grey tag and strengthen the holes with suitable eyelets. Mount the assembled boat onto the round grey tag and thread both with string before looping around the handle.