Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - Bear Softee
Other Supplies: Felt / Fabric of Choice, Scissors, Pen / Chopstick, Sewing Machine, Needle, Thread, Pins, Toy Stuffing
- From the main colour felt or fabric, die-cut 2 heads, 4 ears, and 8 limbs.
- Assemble the face by stitching the snout in place, then adding the nose. Stitch extra details such as eyes, eyelashes, mouth and other details as required.
- Pair the ears, stitch, clip and turn out.
- Repeat process for limbs; pair, stitch, clip, turn out and then stuff, using a chopstick, pencil or similar to ensure the stuffing reaches the end of each limb.
- Pin and stitch the ears to the face, with the ears pointing inwards towards the eyes.
- Pin and stitch the face and the back of the head to the corresponding body pieces.
- Pin the arms in place and stitch to the front of the body.
- Tucking the ears and arms inside, with right sides together, pin and stitch front and back together and turn right way out.
- Stuff the head and partially stuff the body.
- Pin and stitch the legs to the base of the body front.
- Finish filling body with stuffing.
- Fold under seam allowance along the front and back of the softee base, pin in place and hand stitch using a running stitch.
- Make and add extra accessories for your softee should you wish to.