Delightful Daisy Card
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Turn a simple card into something that is simply adorable when you use Sizzix Daisy dies. It’s easier than you think.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Delightful Daisy
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: White Cardstock, Silver Glitter Cardstock, Assorted Adhesive Gems, Washi Tape, Ink, Ink Splat Stamp, Sentiment Stamp by Paula Pascual (Personal Impressions)
- Tear several strips of washi tape and attach to the left hand side of an A6 white card base before adding the stamped ink splat detail.
- Die-cut the white daisy from plain cardstock and the detailed daisy from silver glitter cardstock.
- Gently curl the petals of each die-cut and matt together. Position onto the face of the card base and trim away where they overhang the edge before attaching with PVA glue.
- Stamp your chosen sentiment onto white cardstock and trim to size before mounting onto the card base using adhesive foam pads.
- Mount an adhesive gem into the centre of the die-cut flower before adding a row of tiny gems below the stamped sentiment.