Summer "Sweet" Layout
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Graceful Flourish
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Scribbles & Splat
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Heartfelt
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 79PK - Just a Note Alphabet
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: White Cardstock, Assorted Stamps, Assorted Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Stapler, 12" Wooden Picture Frame
- Die-cut all the separate elements from assorted cardstock and patterned paper.
- Cover a piece of mount board with the butterfly patterned paper and die-cut the heart. Use a fine sanding pad to gently distress the edges of the heart.
- Stamp the word ‘smile’ onto white cardstock before cropping with a Framelits Circle and matt onto a pink die-cut circle together with a couple of strips of card cut into banners and secure with a couple of staples.
- Curl back the wings of the white die-cut butterfly and decorate the centre with adhesive gems.
- Cut and tear strips and rectangles of patterned card and arrange on the white 12" x 12" cardstock until you achieve a pleasing composition before mounting in place together with your chosen photograph, die-cuts and stamped elements.
- Mount the flower onto the layout together with some die-cut leafy foliage and add a few adhesive pearls as a finishing touch.