Eileen grew up in a large art-loving family. She has applied her creative thinking to all sorts of life and career events – from adjusting to thirteen military moves and raising four children to developing popular craft product lines. In 2009, Sizzix launched her first ScoreBoards™ dies, specially designed to cut and score matboard and thicker materials. Eileen enjoys working with recycled materials and "treasures" from thrift stores, or even better, those found on the curb!View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Tattered Florals
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Tattered Leaves
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower Layers w/Heart Petals
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Chalkboard Heart, Length of Coordinating Ribbon, Various Shades of Green, Pink and Cream Cardstock, Self-Adhesive Gems, Pink Tissue Paper, Glue Gun, Flower Centres
- Die-cut several leaf shapes from different shades of green cardstock using the Tattered Leaves die.
- With a combination of cream and light green cardstock die-cut the small flowers from the Flower Layers w/Heart Petals.
- Cut out several layers of tissue paper flowers and using the flower centres, layer them to create three different sizes of flowers.
- Use the hot glue gun to decorate the heart chalkboard as indicated. Use foam pads to add depth if required.
- Tie ribbon to the chalkboard as indicated and then complete the embellished heart by adding self-adhesive gems.