Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Tattered Florals
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Tattered Leaves
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: White, Yellow and Green Felt; Length of Ribbon; Glue Gun; 1cm Beads
- Die-cut three large daisy shape using white felt and the Tattered Florals die. Stick these together using a hot glue gun.
- Cut a small piece of yellow felt and use hot glue to wrap this around one of these beads tightly. When glue has dried, cut off excess. Stick into position in the centre of your flower using hot glue.
- Repeat this to create your required number of flowers, (5 is enough to create a child's headband).
- Die-cut several felt leaves and use a hot glue gun to fix these into position along the length of the ribbon, leaving enough ribbon to tie around the head.
- Fix the flowers into position trying to keep an equal space between each one to complete your headband.