New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowers, 3-D
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
Other Supplies: White & Gold Cardstock, Assorted Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Corner Punch, Tweezers
- Cut a rectangle of the patterned paper and round off the bottom corners with a punch before mounting onto the tall white base card.
- Use a computer to create and print the word ‘Invitation’ onto white cardstock/paper and crop using a Circle die before matting onto a die-cut gold scalloped circle.
- Die-cut the 3-D Flower from peach cardstock and assemble by rolling from the outside toward the centre with a pair of tweezers. Secure at the centre with a blob of hot glue and gently curl back the petals using the tweezers to create a more natural-looking bloom.
- Die-cut the foliage from olive-coloured cardstock and gently curl the leaves to add a little dimension.
- Cut a rectangle of floral patterned paper and cut the base into a banner shape before attaching to the rear of the assembled circles.
- Mount the Flower and foliage onto the assembled circles and attach to the base card.