Embellished Champagne Bottle
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowers, 3-D
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 6PK - Hearts
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK - Hearts, Scallop
Other Supplies: Bottle, White & Gold Cardstock, Assorted Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper from My Mind’s Eye (On Trend collection), Hot Glue Gun, Tweezers
- Place the bottle in warm water and soak off the labels.
- Use a computer to create the phrase ‘On your Wedding Day’ and print onto white cardstock/paper before cropping with a Heart die and mat onto a coral-coloured die-cut Scallop Heart.
- Cut a strip of the text patterned paper to create the collar around the neck of the bottle.
- Die-cut the three 3-D Flowers from different shades of cardstock and assemble by rolling from the outside toward the centre with a pair of tweezers. Secure at the centre with a blob of hot glue and gently curl back the petals using the tweezers to create a more natural-looking bloom.
- Die-cut the foliage from olive-coloured cardstock and gently curl the leaves to add a little dimension.
- Attach the foliage and Flowers to the neck of the bottle using a glue gun.