Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowers, 3-D
Other Supplies: White & Gold Cardstock, Assorted Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Tweezers, Hot glue
- Use a computer to create the wedding menu text and print onto cardstock/paper.
- Trim the menu to size and mat onto a rectangle of gold cardstock before matting onto a larger rectangle of patterned cardstock.
- Die-cut the 3-D Flower from peach cardstock and assemble by rolling from the outside toward the centre with a pair of tweezers. Secure at the centre with a blob of hot glue and gently curl back the petals using the tweezers to create a more natural-looking bloom.
- Die-cut two pieces of the foliage from olive-coloured cardstock and gently curl the leaves to add a little dimension.
- Attach the Flower and foliage to the base of the menu.