Be Daring Necklace
Flowers can bloom just about anywhere! This elegant necklace is sure to warm any heart and accent any wardrobe.
Other Supplies: Gray Cardstock, Computer and Printer, Ranger Distress Ink — Black Soot, Medium Hole Punch, Ink Essentials Glossy Accents, Metal Key, Black Chain and Link, Hot-glue Gun
- Print the words 'be daring' with black ink onto gray cardstock and distress the edges with ink. Make a hole in one side using a hole punch.
- Die-cut Heart shape from cardstock. Apply a thin layer of glossy accents to the Heart shape and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Die-cut the small 3-D Flower shape from gray cardstock and apply Distress Ink to the edges before spiraling and securing in the center with hot glue.
- Apply a thin layer of the glossy accents to your assembled 3-D Flower and allow to dry before attaching with the hot-glue gun.
- Fix the Heart and the small metal key to your necklace with the links as indicated.