Be Daring Necklace
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowers, 3-D
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 6PK - Hearts
Other Supplies: Grey Cardstock, Computer and Printer, Ranger Distress Ink — Black Soot, Medium Hole Punch, Inkessentials Glossy Accents, Metal Key, Black Chain and Link, Hot-glue Gun
- Print the words be daring' with black ink onto grey cardstock and distress the edges with ink. Make a hole in one side using a hole punch.
- Die-cut Heart shape from cardstock. Apply a thin layer of glossy accents to the Heart shape and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Die-cut the small 3-D Flower shape from grey cardstock and apply distress ink to the edges before spiraling and securing in the centre with hot glue.
- Apply a thin layer of the glossy accents to your assembled 3-D Flower and allow to dry before attaching with the hot-glue gun.
- Fix the Heart and the small metal key to your necklace with the links as indicated.