Shrink Plastic Ring
"Embellish your life" is Dena's motto, and that’s exactly how her legion of fans – who value friendship, home, family and self-expression – live. As President and Creative Director of Dena Designs, Inc., Dena has beautifully juggled the roles of designer, businesswoman and mom while crafting a hugely successful company and lifestyle brand generating millions in worldwide sales. Her wide array of products includes home décor and accessories, greeting cards, gifts, craft items, books and more.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower Layers & Leaves
Other Supplies: Ring Blank, Frosted Shrink Plastic, Heat Tool, Permanent Ink Marker — Deep Turquoise and Light Turquoise, Large Decorative Brad, Hot-glue Gun
- Use the Bigz die to cut out two Flower shapes from frosted shrink plastic.
- Colour each of the Flower shapes with permanent marker in different shades of turquoise.
- Using a heat tool and the manufacturer's instructions, apply heat to the shrink plastic Flowers until they have reduced in size.
- Assemble the ring with the hot glue gun and then snip the fastener parts off the brad before using the hot glue gun to attach into the centre of the Flower.