Owl Embroidery Hoop
"Embellish your life" is Dena's motto, and that’s exactly how her legion of fans – who value friendship, home, family and self-expression – live. As President and Creative Director of Dena Designs, Inc., Dena has beautifully juggled the roles of designer, businesswoman and mom while crafting a hugely successful company and lifestyle brand generating millions in worldwide sales. Her wide array of products includes home décor and accessories, greeting cards, gifts, craft items, books and more.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Owl #2
Other Supplies: Embroidery Hoop, Cotton Fabric, Embroidery Thread — Dark Grey, Fusible Adhesive, Iron, Vanishing Fabric Marker Pen
- Apply iron-on adhesive to the reverse of patterned grey fabric, adhering to the manufacturer's instructions and then trim a slightly curved shape as indicated and then peel off the backing paper before adhering into position onto a piece of plain grey fabric.
- Use the Bigz Owl #2 die to die-cut the Owl parts from various shades of fabric that have been backed with iron-on adhesive. Peel off the backing paper and then arrange as indicated before fixing into position with the iron.
- Fix your design onto the embroidery hoop and make as taut as possible before tightening.
- Using a needle and thread, sew a simple running stitch to highlight the owl's features.
- Practicing on paper first, use a vanishing fabric pen to write the phrase indicated, leaving a space for the heart. Fix the die-cut heart into position using an iron as before. Carefully hand stitch over the pen line and inside the heart as indicated.