Botanical Bloom Flower Card
Craft Asylum® launched in 2014 and provides the perfect community for any creative ability, offering crafters quality products that are individually designed to work in harmony. They embrace each and every crafter to make timeless masterpieces that can be shared with friends and family. Time is one of the most important gifts and Craft Asylum supports this ethos through their inspiring product categories that are forever growing. Featuring gorgeous coordinating collections of papers, stamps and embellishments, plus an exciting collaboration with Sizzix®, there is plenty in store for fans of this fresh new brand!View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Creativity is in full bloom when you follow the instructions for this card project. Dies designed by Craft Asylum add just the right touch.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK - Labels, Fancy
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Double-Sided Tape, Pearl Embellishment, Self-Adhesive Gems
- Create an 11cm x 11cm white base card and die-cut a blue Fancy Label before attaching to the right hand side and trimming away the excess.
- Cut a strip of deep blue cardstock. Cut one end into a banner and staple to the base card together with a thin strip of green cardstock.
- Die-cut the two delicate flowers out of cardstock and gently curl the petals to add dimension. Attach to the base card as shown and decorate the centre of the pink flower with a suitable gem.
- For the finishing touch, add a decorative pearl embellishment.