Beautiful Flower Card
Craft Asylum® launched in 2014 and provides the perfect community for any creative ability, offering crafters quality products that are individually designed to work in harmony. They embrace each and every crafter to make timeless masterpieces that can be shared with friends and family. Time is one of the most important gifts and Craft Asylum supports this ethos through their inspiring product categories that are forever growing. Featuring gorgeous coordinating collections of papers, stamps and embellishments, plus an exciting collaboration with Sizzix®, there is plenty in store for fans of this fresh new brand!View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Get ready to plant yourself in front of your Sizzix machine. Just one look at this creative card and see how your imagination grows! Create this card by following the instructions below.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Double-Sided Tape, Gel Pen, Pattern-makers Wheel, Self-Adhesive Gems, Stamped or Printed Sentiment, Twine
- Create an 11cm x 15cm white base card. Cut a rectangle of green cardstock to mat into the centre and run a pattern-makers wheel around the edge before running a white gel pan over the top to create a faux stitch effect.
- Die-cut a Scallop Circle out of cardstock and emboss using your folder, trim away one edge and attach to the green rectangle.
- Use a computer or rubber stamp to create your sentiment and trim to size before attaching to a pink rectangle of cardstock. Wrap twine around the base of the green rectangle and attach the sentiment using adhesive foam pads and mount onto the base card.
- Die-cut the flowers out of cardstock and gently curl the petals upward before mounting together. Add an adhesive gem to the centre and mount onto the card.