You & Me Card
Craft Asylum® launched in 2014 and provides the perfect community for any creative ability, offering crafters quality products that are individually designed to work in harmony. They embrace each and every crafter to make timeless masterpieces that can be shared with friends and family. Time is one of the most important gifts and Craft Asylum supports this ethos through their inspiring product categories that are forever growing. Featuring gorgeous coordinating collections of papers, stamps and embellishments, plus an exciting collaboration with Sizzix®, there is plenty in store for fans of this fresh new brand!View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
Other Supplies: Blank White Greeting Card, Cardstock, Corner Rounder, Double-Sided Tape, Self-Adhesive Foam Pads, Self-Adhesive Pearls
- Cut a rectangle of sage green cardstock and round off two corners with a punch before attaching to the base card.
- Die-cut two Circles and mat together before using tiny pearl gems to decorate the edge and mounting onto the base card.
- Use the separate "You" and "&" dies to cut apertures in a piece of pale turquoise cardstock and use the "Me" die to cut an aperture in the darker turquoise cardstock. Attach together with adhesive foam pads.
- Die-cut a couple of banners and a pink heart and mount everything onto the base card using adhesive foam pads.
- Die-cut and assemble the various parts of the Penguin and attach to the base card to the left of the phrase.