Eileen grew up in a large art-loving family. She has applied her creative thinking to all sorts of life and career events – from adjusting to thirteen military moves and raising four children to developing popular craft product lines. In 2009, Sizzix launched her first ScoreBoards™ dies, specially designed to cut and score matboard and thicker materials. Eileen enjoys working with recycled materials and "treasures" from thrift stores, or even better, those found on the curb!View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Elegance abounds with this sophisticated apron embellished with Sizzix dies. Follow the instructions to learn how simple it is to complement your home décor in just a few quick steps.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Uppercase Die - Sassy Serif Letter "E"
Other Supplies: Apron, Cotton Fabric, Iron-on Adhesive, Large Brad, Needle and Coordinating Thread, Brooch Pin Back
- Following the manufacturer's instructions, apply iron-on adhesive to the reverse side of the cotton fabric.
- Use the Sassy Serif letter, die-cut the fabric and then peel off the backing. Iron this letter into position on the apron.
- Die-cut two fabric flowers and then fix these together with a large brad.
- Sew the brooch pin back to the reverse side of the layered flowers using coordinating thread and pin to the apron as indicated.