"Embellish your life" is Dena's motto, and that’s exactly how her legion of fans – who value friendship, home, family and self-expression – live. As President and Creative Director of Dena Designs, Inc., Dena has beautifully juggled the roles of designer, businesswoman and mom while crafting a hugely successful company and lifestyle brand generating millions in worldwide sales. Her wide array of products includes home décor and accessories, greeting cards, gifts, craft items, books and more.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This unique idea is so easy to create and makes a thoughtful gift. It's a quick project that you can complete in just a few steps, and it's easy to personalize using your own color palette.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower Layers & Leaves
Other Supplies: White Child's Apron, Cotton Fabric, Iron-on Adhesive, Button, Needle and Coordinating Thread
- Apply iron-on adhesive to the reverse side of the cotton fabric following the manufacturer's instructions.
- Die-cut the Flower and Leaves using the Bigz die. With scissors, cut out a stem for the Flower.
- Peel away the backing from the fabric pieces and arrange on the bib section of the apron. Iron into position.
- With a simple running stitch with coordinating thread, stitch details into the leaves and stem. Sew on a button to act as the Flower centre.