Follow Me Tote Bag
"Embellish your life" is Dena's motto, and that’s exactly how her legion of fans – who value friendship, home, family and self-expression – live. As President and Creative Director of Dena Designs, Inc., Dena has beautifully juggled the roles of designer, businesswoman and mom while crafting a hugely successful company and lifestyle brand generating millions in worldwide sales. Her wide array of products includes home décor and accessories, greeting cards, gifts, craft items, books and more.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Step up an ordinary bag with die-cut fabric shapes to create this chic tote. With Sizzix dies, you can personalise your bag to match your unique style.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Set 7 Dies - Serif Essentials
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Birds #3
Other Supplies: Cotton Tote Bag, Pale Blue Felt, Dark Grey Fabric, Iron-On Adhesive
- Iron fusible adhesive to the reverse side of the grey fabric, adhering to the manufacturer's instructions. Die-cut the letters to spell the words "Follow Me" with the Serif Essentials Alphabet. Peel away the backing and position onto the Bag.
- Apply fusible adhesive to the reverse side of the blue felt in the same way and die-cut Bird. Die-cut an extra wing. Peel off the backing of all parts and arrange as desired.
- With an iron, adhere lettering and bird into position on the Bag.