If it's possible to live, breathe, eat and sleep scrapbooking and stamping, Sizzix spokesperson Stephanie Barnard is giving it her best shot. Besides owning her own clear stamp company, The Stamps of Life, she offers our research and development team invaluable insights into new products, and is a licensed designer and the inspiration behind her own Sizzix line. In addition, she is a sought-after teacher and demonstrator and has been featured on numerous television shows, books, magazines and websites.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Mini Paper Rosettes (2 Sizes)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK - Labels, Fancy
Other Supplies: White Frame, Cardstock, Mount Board, Patterned Paper, Corner Rounder, Double-Sided Tape, PVA, Self-Adhesive Foam Pads, Self-Adhesive Pearls
- Cut a square of mount board approximately 3cm smaller than the inside of the frame and cover with turquoise cardstock. Attach directly onto the glass of the frame with several layers of foam pads.
- Cut out a grey cardstock banner approximately 5cm wide and attach double-sided tape.
- Die-cut a Fancy Label from peach cardstock. Attach with double-sided tape. Cut a deep grey rectangle and round the corners with a corner rounder. Attach with double-sided tape.
- Die-cut the word "family" from cream cardstock with the Wanted Alphabet. Attach double-sided tape.
- Attach a rectangle of patterned paper and a small pink banner. Cut around the edge of the photograph before attaching with foam pads.
- Complete the frame by attaching two sizes of Rosettes. Decorate with self-adhesive pearls.