Decorated Recipe Book Stand
Eileen grew up in a large art-loving family. She has applied her creative thinking to all sorts of life and career events – from adjusting to thirteen military moves and raising four children to developing popular craft product lines. In 2009, Sizzix launched her first ScoreBoards™ dies, specially designed to cut and score matboard and thicker materials. Eileen enjoys working with recycled materials and "treasures" from thrift stores, or even better, those found on the curb!View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Leave no detail undecorated. With Sizzix, you can create a simply elegant book stand to match the joy of your creative space!
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower Layers w/Heart Petals
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Christmas Trims
Other Supplies: Recipe Book, Recipe Book Stand, PVA, Double-Sided Tape, Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Decorative Brad, Length of Ribbon
- Die-cut several scallop border shapes from peach cardstock with the Christmas Trims border die. Attach along the top edge of the recipe book holder using PVA.
- Cover the front of the recipe book with patterned paper cut to size and attach with double-sided tape. Use double-sided tape to attach a length of ribbon into the spine of the book.
- Die-cut two Flowers and assemble. Push a decorative brad through the centre of each Flower and then through the ribbon as shown.