Love, Smile Card
Craft Asylum® launched in 2014 and provides the perfect community for any creative ability, offering crafters quality products that are individually designed to work in harmony. They embrace each and every crafter to make timeless masterpieces that can be shared with friends and family. Time is one of the most important gifts and Craft Asylum supports this ethos through their inspiring product categories that are forever growing. Featuring gorgeous coordinating collections of papers, stamps and embellishments, plus an exciting collaboration with Sizzix®, there is plenty in store for fans of this fresh new brand!View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
The grin is in! Invite smiles with this inspiring idea created with the Craft Asylum design collection.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Circles
Other Supplies: White Cardstock, Craft Asylum - Candy - 12" x 12" Paper Pad (#480463), Craft Asylum - Candy - 6" x 6" Paper Pad (#480487), Adhesive Stones
- Cut a piece of cardstock to size and fold to form card base.
- Die-cut several circles in various sizes and colours.
- Adhere the circles to the card. Die-cut the bubbles and add them to the circles.
- Add the pennant at the base of the card and adhesive stones to embellish.