Brenda Pinnick is an artist and designer who combines her natural talent, professional skills and love of color to create delightful art. Brenda is well known by crafters the world over for her playful crafting products. Her fans enjoy learning techniques and being inspired by her creativity, passion and expertise as she shares her multi-disciplined knowledge with crafters and artisans alike. A dynamic and generous teacher, Brenda inspires her students to find the artist within.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
Other Supplies: Plain Cardstock of Your Choice, Patterned Paper of Your Choice, Adhesive Foam, Buttons, Embroidery Floss, Ink, Ribbon, Stamp Mount
- Cut cardstock to size and fold in half to form a card base.
- Cut a 3 1/2" x 5" piece of patterned cardstock. Cut notched ribbon strips from various coordinating pieces of patterned cardstock. Adhere strips to card base, making sure they fit within the patterned rectangular-shape, then attach the rectangular-shaped piece layering over the top of the strips.
- Cut a 3" x 4 1/4" piece of patterned cardstock and adhere to larger paper on card base.
- Wrap ribbon around card and tie in a knot.
- Stamp a sentiment on cardstock. Align the corresponding Framelits die over the stamped image and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using a sticky note to hold the Framelits dies in place while shapes are being cut. Adhere to card base using adhesive foam.
- Adhere buttons threaded with embroidery floss to card base.
- Die-cut two different size Circles from cardstock and patterned papers using Circles Framelits dies. Layer and adhere together.
- Die-cut Sailboat from various patterned paper. Layer materials to assemble the shape and adhere in place. Attach Sailboat to Circle with adhesive foam.
- Adhere embellished Circle to card base using adhesive foam.