Friend Card #3
Whether it's cutting, stamping or embossing, you can find the products you need to create a fresh new effect for your cards, scrapbook pages and more with Sizzix.
Other Supplies: Colored Cardstock of Your Choice, Patterned Paper, Adhesive Foam, Ink, Pearls, Ribbon, Sandpaper, Stamp Mount
- Cut cardstock to size and fold in half to form a card base.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to fit across the card front and adhere in place.
- Die-cut a Tag from patterned paper, embellish with ink and attach.
- Tie a ribbon bow and attach to top of Tag.
- Emboss cardstock using the Bubbles embossing folder and sand to reveal pattern. Attach.
- Attach strip of patterned paper.
- Die-cut Flowers from several colors of cardstock and patterned paper. Cut apart and layer. Attach to a strip of patterned paper and embellish with pearls.
- Stamp a sentiment on cardstock. Align the corresponding Framelits die over the stamped image and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using a sticky note to hold the Framelits dies in place while shapes are being cut. Distress edges with ink and attach with adhesive foam.