Tick-Tock Pop-Up Card
Did you know that you can use your Pop 'n Cuts Magnetic Insert Dies in the Movers & Shapers Base Tray to make larger-than-A2 sized cards? In this video Karen Burniston will walk you through the steps for constructing this card as well as explain the difference between the Pop 'n Cuts Horizontal A2 Card Kit and a Movers & Shapers A2 Card Kit. (The actual project tutorial starts approximately 2:00 into the video)
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Glossy Accents, Patterned Paper, Ink, Pin, Rubber Stamp, Stash items (charms, brad, chipboard number token)
- Place the Circle Label Pop 'n Cuts insert on the Base Tray. Locate the center of a 5 1/2" x 11" piece of patterned paper and line up the center with the center crease marks on the Circle Label die. Die-cut and fold according to the package and/or video instructions.
- Die-cut the Tick-Tock clock and back with clock paper. Use inks as desired to distress the clock before adhering it to the top of the circle label.
- Die-cut two Damask Sizzlits from black cardstock and use scissors to isolate the two sides to use as flourishes. Embellish the interior of the card with the flourishes and stamp a greeting.
- For the front of the card, create the heart charm by using Glossy Accents to adhere watch parts onto the charm. Hang the completed charm, plus a key charm, from a Karen Foster pin-up, pierced through a square of patterned paper. Attach the completed square to the front of the card.
- The card can be mailed in a 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" square envelope. Extra postage will be required