See-Through Die Cut Card with Folk Art Stencil
This is Anna, and it's my turn to share something creative with you all.
Today I share how to create a see-through die cut card. This card has something really cool: it's front is a die cut panel! This is a see-through card design using four layering background die cuts. I love how it's see through! See-Through Die Cut Card with Folk Art Stencil...
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Folk Art Stencil (663608)
- Sizzix Accessory - Precision Base Plate for Intricate Thinlits Dies (660320)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block (663006)
- Sizzix Clear Stamps - Hello Sunshine (663602)
- Sizzix Accessory - Die Brush & Foam Pad for Wafer-Thin Dies (660513)
This is my first see-through card created with the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Folk Art Stencil. Hope you like it.
This card has a die cut see through front panel. It has a banner with the sentiment on it and rhinestones to add some shine.
I hope this inspires you to try your dies in a different way!
Here are a few pics to show you what I did...