Monstera leaf pendant necklace using Shrink Plastic
Hello, welcome to a new inspiration! It's Anna here.
Today I wanted to share how you can create jewelry with the Big Shot Machine. I created my tropical Monstera leaf pendant necklace using Shrink Plastic with a beatiful Bigz die. To get started gather up your supplies!
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Tropical Leaf (663360)
- Sizzix Accessory - Permanent Pens, 12PK (Assorted Colours) (663056)
- Sizzix Accessory - Shrink Plastic, 10PK (A4 Sheets) (663052)
- embossing heat tool
- chain necklace
- jump rings
- jewelry pliers
- Crop-A-Dile hole punch
I would like to share a short tutorial about how to create a pendant for a simple tropical theme necklace. The Monstera leaf pendant is focal point in pendant necklace.
If you haven't already started dabbling in jewelry-making with your Sizzix Big Shot, you should! Making jewelry can be extra fun if you use Sizzix Big Shot, Bigz die and Shrink Plastic! The Bigz dies are perfect for all creative makes, because they can cut through a variety of materials. And the Shrink Plastic is such a fun and versatile medium to work with!
This Monstera Leaf Pendant Necklace is suitable for summer. It's also a perfect gift for a friend.
You'll need a heat source for the heating and shrinking.
How to make the Monstera Leaf Pendant Necklace:
- Die-cut leaf shape from Shrink Plastic.
- Color the leaf with permanent pens.
- Punch the hole.
- Use the embossing heat tool to heat and shrink.
- Use a jump ring and attach the leaf pendant to the chain necklace.
This is a fun necklace and is sure to be unlike any other!
Hope this Monstera leaf pendant necklace would bring you other inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by