Handmade Die Cut Christmas Tag | Video Tutorial
Hello creative friends! This is Anna.
I have a fabulous Christmas inspired post for you today! With a few beautiful die sets and clear stamps, these can come together in minutes and will add a pretty, personalized flair to your packages.
Nothing looks better than handmade Christmas gift tags and christmas labels, and these card tags are simply gorgeous. They’re very simple to make, and are a great idea as a fun project for family and friends.
This video will walk you though.
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Winter Elements (663412)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Christmas Stocking (663426)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Winter Leaves (663425)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Christmas Elements (663413)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 10 Neutral Colors, 60 Sheets (663780)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Clear Stamps - Winter Phrases (663614)
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block (663006)
- washi tape glitter, gold
- patterned paper
- glitter paper, gold
- sewing machine + thread (optional)
- Crop-A-Dile Hole Punch
- rustic twine
These tags will look beautiful on gifts and can be used as ornaments on the tree.
All you need to do is to follow the step by step instructions...
I hope you found these quick Christmas gift tags inspiring and thanks so much for stopping by today.