Handmade Birthday Card "Little Bird"
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (Limited Edition) (UK Version) (662965)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 27PK - Floral Banner (662679)
- Sizzix Accessory - Standard Magnetic Platform for Wafer-Thin Dies (656499)
- Sizzix Accessory - Die Pick (656380)
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi Tool (662875)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Patterned papers
- Computer and Printer
- Sewing machine (optional)
- Crystal Drops (Nuvo)
Hello, everyone! This is Anna.
Another week, another new Sizzix project! I made a quick and simple card to share with you today.
One of the things I love about the dies at Sizzix is how many different styles they have. There are seasonal ones, elegant ones, sets of dies for many occasions and you also get pure fun ones. One of my favourite sets on this time is Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Floral Banner. This set contains 27 dies and has so many opportunities to add your own creative flair to the projects you make. This set is a perfect all-round set, adaptable to every occasion.
I used also the new Making Essentials card stock sheets to cut out the shapes onto. A few basic paper crafting items or tools can really take your craft to the next level. Take a look at our making essentials, the craft closet must-haves.
A stylish card with a bird mounted to light blue patterned paper panel. With a sentiment on front of the design reads "A little bird told me... it's your birthday!", I'd like to think this card will be just perfect to give to someone on their birthday.
If you want to do it by yourself, then please continue to follow my step by step guide: