Handmade Felt Nativity for Your Christmas Tree
Hello Crafty friends! This is Anna.
Christmas is an excellent time to get crafty. We love homemade Christmas decorations and this felt bauble is no different.
WIth a gorgeous sweet nativity scene this felt decoration will be sure to be noticed by friends and family.
Even better, why not make this gorgeous scene as a homemade Christmas present. Or make as a felt decoration for your presents under the Christmas tree.
Get everyone involved with these Christmas crafts. This is a super easy tutorial which is very effective.
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray) (660020)
- Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - Gingerbread House (663325)
- Sizzix Bigz L Die - Sweet Nativity (663498)
- Sizzix Accessory - Felt Sheets, 10PK (10 Colours Bold) (663008)
- Sizzix Accessory - Felt Sheets, 10PK (10 Colours Pastels) (663022)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Felt, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 10 Neutral Colors, 10 Sheets (663779)
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi Tool (662875)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun (662301)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun Accessories (663005)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun Stand (662302)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Sticks, Clear, 12PK (662354)
- wood beads
- rustic twine
Using the Bigz die Plus you can cut the house and roof.
If you want to do it by yourself, then please continue to follow my step by step guide.