DIY Sloth Party Themed - Part 2: Table sign
Hello, everyone! Anna is here.
Will 2019 be the year of the sloth? This trend is catching on fast! This adorable Sizzix Bigz Die - Sloth will help you create the cutest little Sloth Party for your kid!
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Sloth (663334)
- Sizzix Bigz L Die - Jungle Animals (663493)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Wild Leaves (663309)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 33PK - Pop Art Lowercase (663311)
- Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Letterboard (663111)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- picture frame A4 (Ikea)
- chipboard or cardboard
- glitter foam sheet
- Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- white chalk marker pen
- black marker
You can't have trends without animals! First came flamingos, llamas and unicorns. This time the sloth heads the field.
The new Sizzix dies and your Big Shot machine are a great way to add cute sloth and tropical decorations to your party! You can create a "sloth" nice decorations for your dessert table.
Last week I made a colorful box for the cutlery or food. Today I want to share with you a Table sign.
I upcycled a pink frame, which I decorated with a tropical scene. It's easy and cheap!
I took photos along the way when creating this one to show you exactly how they came together. Follow the step by step!