DIY Notepad Cover - VIDEO
Hello, everyone! Anna is here.
You can never have too many notepads, can you? Today, I have a super simple DIY Notepad cover video tutorial. I love making DIY gifts for my friends and family. All supplies are listed and linked below.
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Origami Style Animals (663319)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi-Tool (662875)
- patterned paper (Pebbles - TeaLightful Collection - Meadow)
- kraft cardstock
- glitter gold cardstock
- colored elastic band
- foam board tape
If you are the type of person that has to put your creative stamp on everything, consider customizing a notepad or notebook.
Perfect for jotting down notes, these items of stationary will never go out of style.
Notepads provide an easy way to create a handmade gift, also.
The following way to decorate a notepad is fun, creative and an easy chance for you to try your hands at DIY.
I take you step by step in making this cute notepad cover. This notepad is easy to create. You can use any patterns and colors you want too, so get creative! Upgrade your notepad from ordinary to extraordinary!
Learn how to make this amazing Notepad with Sizzix Big Shot.
Check out the instructions below to learn how to make your own. Happy crafting!
Until next time, happy crafting!