This is Jasleen and today I’m sharing a few quick and minimalist friendship-themed cards inspired by the hugely popular television show ‘F.R.I.E.N.D.S.’ ;)
Have you ever watched this show? If you have, then you’ll be able to relate to and enjoy my cards better.
White card stock - Iris sg
Black card stock
Tiny circle punch
Sentiment stamp - Mama Elephant - True friend
- The letters on all the four cards are die-cut using Sizzix Delicate letters die set. Oh boy! Are they versatile!
Check out the first card below :-
- I took a 6 by 6 inches folded card base and stuck a 6 by 6 inches black card stock over it. Then I die-cut several alphabets and stacked them one over the other to give them some dimension.
- Then arranged the die-cut letters ‘FRIENDS’ in such a way that it resembles the official logo of that TV show. Those tiny circles were punched out from a piece of white card stock, and coloured with three different colours, and adhered at suitable places.
- Does this word ‘PIVOT’ ring a bell? :) Well, if you have no idea what this card is all about, it’s basically inspired from a very funny scene from this TV show that shows the friends struggling to carry a huge couch to their apartment upstairs along with all the hilarious confusion that follows.
- To make that couch, I used the smallest die from Sizzix Thinlits stitched rectangles die set. The set and the arms of that couch were made by cutting a couple of smallest rectangular die cuts them using a pair of scissors and giving them a suitable shape.
- Inspired from the show character Phoebe’s popular song from the show ‘Smelly Cat’. That cat is a die-cut from Sizzix Bigz die set- Cat, dog, Pig and Rabbit. ‘SMELLY CAT’ are the die cuts and the rest of the sentiment is stamped.
- And this one’s the last card for today, inspired by one of the most favorite lines of the show ;)
That’s all from my side today. Did you like my cards? Well, they were all quick, clean and simple with a pinch of creativity with the help of these Alphabet dies. I think it’s a perfect greeting for a friend who is a ‘F.R.I.E.N.D.S.’ fan.
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely week !