Please select a wishlist you wish to add selected product(s) to:
or create a new wishlist:
PRIZE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- THE ORGANISER
- The organiser is Ellison Europe Limited a private limited company registered in England and Wales with company number 06045703 whose registered office is at Unit 3 Whitegate Industrial, Estate Whitegate, Wrexham LL13 8UG.
- THE COMPETITION
- The title of the competition is Sizzix Awards.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The competition will run from 9am on 31 March 2017 (the "Opening Date") to 12am on 1 May 2017 (the "Closing Date") inclusive.
- All competition entries must be received by Ellison by no later than 12am on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- Enter the competition online by submitting the online entry form provided on www.sizzix.co.uk/sizzix-awards by Closing Date. You will need to complete all fields of the online entry form and upload your project.
- No purchase necessary and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
- Ellison will not accept:
(a) responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
(b) transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Please see www.sizzix.co.uk for a copy of these competition terms and conditions.
- The competition is only open to all residents aged 13 years or over, except:
(a) residents in North America, Central America, South America and Canada;
(b) employees of Ellison or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(c) employees of agents or suppliers of Ellison or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(d) members of the immediate families or households of (b) and (c) above.
- Entrants under 18 years of age must have permission to enter the competition from a parent or guardian who will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so, have any required permissions to enter and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- There is a limit of one entry to the competition per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Ellison reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- Competition entries cannot be returned.
- The competition is only open to all residents aged 13 years or over, except:
- AWARD CATEGORIES AND PEOPLE’S CHOICE POLL
- The competition entries will be judged by a panel of judges for each category who will be looking for the highest quality, originality and creativity of projects. The decision of the panel of judges (acting reasonably) will be final.
- On 26th May 2017 the judges will shortlist a winner from each category from all complete and eligible entries.
- Each category winner will be entered in to the People’s Choice Poll on 27th May 2017.
- Finalists are permitted to promote their entries via social media channels but you must not reward or incentivise any voters. Ellison reserves the right to discount or suspend voting if it has reasons to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting.
- Each voter may vote only once by vising the competition website www.sizzix.co.uk. Ellison reserves the right to discount votes it considers to be duplicates.
- The finalist who receives the greatest number of eligible votes from the public will win the People’s Choice Poll.
- Ellison does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or other problem with any online system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered and recorded.
- Ellison’s decision in relation to all matters affecting the vote is final.
- THE PRIZE
- The prize for the winner of the People’s Choice Poll is a Big Shot Plus Starter Kit and Die Bundle.
- The shortlisted finalists for the remaining categories will win a Big Shot Starter Kit and Die Bundle.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize. Ellison reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
- The winner of the competition will be announced online at www.sizzix.co.uk on 13th June 2017 (Announcement Date).
- The decision of Ellison’s judges is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Ellison will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the telephone number or email address provided with the competition entry.
- CLAIMING THE PRIZE
- Please allow 5 days for delivery of the prize.
- Ellison will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 28 of days of the Announcement Date, Ellison reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected by the judges.
- Ellison does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Ellison, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Ellison, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- OWNERSHIP OF COMPETITION ENTRIES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to Ellison will become the property of Ellison on receipt and will not be returned.
- By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you agree to:
(a) assign to Ellison all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
(b) waive all moral rights, in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
- You agree that Ellison may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant Ellison a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
- You warrant that:
(a) images and other submissions used in the project are original works, are not defamatory and do not infringe third-party rights; and
(b) you have consent to use any third-party image in the entry and rights have been waived for that use. If a third party image is of a person under 18, parental or guardian consent must be provided.
- DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that Ellison may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by Ellison or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Ellison may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- Ellison reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.