Tiny Book 'Dream Big'
What an adorable journal using our latest Chapter 2 die collection.
Other Supplies: Glue, Purple Ribbon, Watercolors, Printed Sentiment "Dream Big"
- Die-cut one of the notebooks and key from the Tiny Book die out of white mountboard.
- Die-cut the two corners of the notebook from the Tiny Book die of purple cardstock.
- Create a watercolor wash on a craft mat and then simply dip the die-cut mountboard on top of the wash to create a marbled effect.
- Adhere the corners onto the notebook using glue and adhere the sentiment onto the notebook using foam tape.
- Thread the key onto the ribbon and tie around the notebook.