Please select a wishlist you wish to add selected product(s) to:
Sweet Baby CardIdea #17531
OverviewTake your expression to a whole new level! Design a Sweet Baby Card using your Sizzix Big Shot machine and dazzle everyone - including yourself.
Sizzix Die(s) Used661687-Sizzix Thinlits Die - Meadow Butterfly #2 657551-Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles 660850-Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray) 660020-Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray) 660200-Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Assorted Bazzill card, Antique Linen Distress Ink and applicator, Distress Glitter, Spray Adhesive, Foam Pads, Pc and Printer/Sentiment Stamp
- Die-cut two sizes of circle from different shades of grey card and attach to the top right of a yellow base card before trimming to size.
- Die-cut two Meadow Butterfly shapes from ivory card and trim away the butterfly and separate flowers from one of them.
- Delicately ink the edges of the flowers and butterfly before applying a thin layer of spray adhesive and sprinkling with Distress Glitter.
- Shake off the excess glitter and attach the flowers and butterfly to the second die-cut shape using tiny adhesive foam pads and mount onto the base card.
- Use your PC and printer or a favourite stamp to create your chosen sentiment. Trim to size and attach to the base card.